Definition of coriander in English:
An aromatic Mediterranean plant of the parsley family, the leaves and seeds of which are used as culinary herbs.
- Coriandrum sativum, family Umbelliferae
- Home grown herbs would have included coriander, dill, thyme, opium poppy and summer savoury.
- Tear basil, mint, coriander, parsley and cos and place in a large salad or mixing bowl.
- Pour in a little more oil if necessary, then stir in the onions, cumin, coriander seeds and allspice.
Words that rhyme with corianderAmanda, Aranda, Baganda, Banda, brander, candour (US candor), dander, expander, gander, germander, goosander, jacaranda, Leander, Luanda, Lysander, meander, memoranda, Menander, Miranda, oleander, panda, pander, pasanda, philander, propaganda, Rwanda, sander, Skanda, stander, Uganda, understander, Vanda, veranda, withstander, zander
Definition of coriander in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India