- An oil obtained from the germ of corn, used in cooking and salad dressings.More example sentences
- Replace the garlic with chopped onion and the olive oil with corn oil.
- Vegetable fats and oils with a high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids (e.g. olive oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, corn oil or wheat germ oil) are to be preferred.
- If you want to use oil for cooking, try olive oil or canola oil instead of oils that are high in polyunsaturated fats, such as corn oil, peanut oil, and many margarines.
More definitions of corn oilDefinition of corn oil in:
- The British & World English dictionary