- An outdoor party at which fresh ears of sweet corn are roasted and eaten.More example sentences
- The protesters were trying to disrupt a Liberal corn roast hosted by Canadian Foreign Minister Pierre Pettigrew at Parc Patro Le Prévost, on Christophe-Colomb and Jean-Talon, but were not allowed in.
- The Simon Fraser Student Society had a large presence in the mall throughout the week, introducing itself to students by hosting a free corn roast on Tuesday afternoon and a free pancake breakfast on Wednesday morning.
- Especially play these up if your gathering is informal - a corn roast, a bonfire, a jeans and sweater evening.
More definitions of corn roastDefinition of corn roast in:
- The British & World English dictionary