- A breakfast cereal consisting of toasted flakes made from corn.More example sentences
- Over breakfast I introduced him to cornflakes, muesli, yoghurt, and peach slices.
- I'd have soup for dinner or breakfast but I usually have cornflakes in the morning with the unsweetened soya milk.
- For me, that would be a bowl of cornflakes and a couple of poached eggs on toast and maybe some baked beans, too.
More definitions of cornflakesDefinition of cornflakes in:
- The British & World English dictionary