- Finely ground corn flour, used as a thickener in cooking.More example sentences
- In a medium bowl, combine the cornstarch, brown sugar, apple juice concentrate, and vanilla extract and whisk together.
- Combine cake flour, cornstarch, baking powder and enough water to make batter the consistency of light cream.
- Mix the egg, salt, white pepper, and two tablespoons of the cornstarch in a medium to large bowl.
More definitions of cornstarchDefinition of cornstarch in:
- The British & World English dictionary