- The transverse suture in the skull separating the frontal bone from the parietal bones.More example sentences
- Using the same bicoronal incision, the neurosurgeon retracts the scalp to expose the cranium from the coronal suture to the lambdoidal suture.
- The sagittal suture extends midline along the vertex of the cranium from the anterior coronal suture line to the posterior lambdoidal suture line.
- A large groove (sinus of Breschet) may occur on the intracranial face, parallel to the coronal suture and extending from the bregma to the lesser wing of the sphenoid.
More definitions of coronal sutureDefinition of coronal suture in:
- The British & World English dictionary