- Relating to a coroner: a coronial hearingMore example sentences
- The committee began its investigation in 2001, but delayed its hearings because of a coronial inquest.
- Carr announced three inquiries into whether there had been a chase: an internal police investigation; an overview of it by the Ombudsman's office; and a coronial inquest into the cause of the death.
- A coronial inquest into three petrol sniffing deaths has wound up in Alice Springs after four days of harrowing evidence about the scale of the problem across Central Australia.
More definitions of coronialDefinition of coronial in:
- The British & World English dictionary