- Convert (a state organization) into an independent commercial company.More example sentences
- The Dublin Port Company was corporatised in 1997 and has doubled profit levels and trade from 10 million tonnes to 22 million tonnes in the last five years.
- At the top of its list was a request that the government halt plans to privatize and corporatize the Taiwan Railway Administration.
- It was symptomatic of what has prevailed in the power industry nationally since it was either corporatised or privatised, allowing market forces to dominate.
More definitions of corporatizeDefinition of corporatize in:
- The British & World English dictionary