- 1An enlisted member of a military medical unit.More example sentences
- An example is the scene in the church in which Wade, the medical corpsman in the unit, talks about waiting for his mother to come home from work.
- Navy corpsman and Army medical components worked side-by-side with Canadian medical units to provide care, but there was a problem.
- We also brought a hospital corpsman with us, in case of any in-flight medical emergencies.
- 1.1A member of a civilian corps, especially a paramedical corps.More example sentences
- Studies after Desert Storm showed that wartime trauma experience in the military was primarily supplied by Reserve doctors and corpsmen who worked in civilian trauma centers.