- 1The facts and circumstances constituting a breach of a law.More example sentences
- I've worked in criminal justice for years, and I always know what should be done when there is a substantial corpus delicti.
- 1.1Concrete evidence of a crime, such as a corpse.More example sentences
- The period of limitation shall not run during any time when the corpus delicti remains undiscovered.
Latin, literally 'body of offense'.
More definitions of corpus delictiDefinition of corpus delicti in:
- The British & World English dictionary