- Packaging material made from layers of thick paper, the top layer of which is alternately grooved and ridged for added strength and rigidity.More example sentences
- Glue corrugated paper to the binding of the book.
- Boxes can be decorated with left over wallpaper scraps, coloured corrugated paper and twine and sponge art.
- It will retain small parts of the business located in Norway, Sweden and Poland, which concentrate on containerboard and corrugated paper.
More definitions of corrugated paperDefinition of corrugated paper in:
- The British & World English dictionary