- A woman’s foundation garment combining corset and bra.More example sentences
- They were also hybridized, with brassière tops being added to corsets to form the corselette, or attached to petticoats, and so forth.
- One of most curious abandoned items was a corselette, a woman's foundation garment, not easily removed.
- Once we reached our teens many girls wore corsets or corselets under their uniforms to keep their figure in trim.
1920s: from corselet (see corselet).
More definitions of corseletteDefinition of corselette in:
- The British & World English dictionary