Definition of cosplay in English:
The practice of dressing up as a character from a movie, book, or video game, especially one from the Japanese genres of manga and anime.
- About 3 years now, I started by helping make my friends their costumes for anime cosplay activities.
- To see heroes of Paragon City in real life is to see a bleak view of an all cosplay future.
- I had convention dreams last night, with lots of references to Auckland Armageddon, esp a certain winner of the cosplay awards.
verb[no object] Back to top
Engage in cosplay.
- Was very impressed with the professional way the judging was handled, and my faith in cosplaying is now restored.
- The costumes in it make me and Sis want to cosplay.
- When you have the second largest economy in the world and unlimited potential for goodness, what is there to do but cosplay?
Definition of cosplay in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan