Definition of cost-effective in English:
Effective or productive in relation to its cost: the most cost-effective way to invest in the stock market
More example sentences
- However this issue can be turned into a cost-effective advantage without too much fuss.
- In many cases, it is more cost-effective to invest your money in a bigger and better-equipped house.
- Countries with high labour costs realize that it is simply not cost-effective to manufacture textiles locally.
- Example sentences
- Also, planning, organisation and acquiring cost-effectively are important considerations for a profitable operation.
- Making sure that your marketing machine is running cost-effectively in good times puts you on solid ground when things slow down.
- It's a good way to test a niche quickly and cost-effectively.
Definition of cost-effective in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.