Definition of cost-effective in English:
Effective or productive in relation to its cost: the most cost-effective way to invest in the stock market
More example sentences
- However this issue can be turned into a cost-effective advantage without too much fuss.
- In many cases, it is more cost-effective to invest your money in a bigger and better-equipped house.
- Countries with high labour costs realize that it is simply not cost-effective to manufacture textiles locally.
- Example sentences
- Also, planning, organisation and acquiring cost-effectively are important considerations for a profitable operation.
- Making sure that your marketing machine is running cost-effectively in good times puts you on solid ground when things slow down.
- It's a good way to test a niche quickly and cost-effectively.
Definition of cost-effective in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan