Definition of cost-efficient in English:
Another term for cost-effective.
- It is a cost-efficient way of generating goodwill among your customers and getting and keeping your name in front of people.
- By conducting some careful research, he has put together a mix of cost-efficient funds.
- However, hiring staff who already have the necessary qualifications to carry out the job can prove cost-efficient for the organisation as it saves the need to provide this training.
- Example sentences
- Their rapid growth is being fuelled by the corporate mantras of cost-efficiency and improved productivity that are sweeping through boardrooms on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Therefore huge emphasis must be placed on cost-efficiency.
- This improves our cost-efficiency and enhances the fluency of work.
Definition of cost-efficient in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan