Definition of cost-efficient in English:
Another term for cost-effective.
- It is a cost-efficient way of generating goodwill among your customers and getting and keeping your name in front of people.
- By conducting some careful research, he has put together a mix of cost-efficient funds.
- However, hiring staff who already have the necessary qualifications to carry out the job can prove cost-efficient for the organisation as it saves the need to provide this training.
- Example sentences
- Their rapid growth is being fuelled by the corporate mantras of cost-efficiency and improved productivity that are sweeping through boardrooms on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Therefore huge emphasis must be placed on cost-efficiency.
- This improves our cost-efficiency and enhances the fluency of work.
Definition of cost-efficient in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.