- A Russian fish pie typically made with salmon or sturgeon, hard-boiled eggs, mushrooms, and herbs, in a puff pastry shell.More example sentences
- A further variation is found in the rich shortcrust used for the Russian coulibiac, which differs in being made with yeast, which makes it light and puffy.
- Now place the coulibiac on to the high shelf of the oven and bake it for 20-25 minutes until its golden brown.
- Cut the coulibiac in half lengthwise, then across into serving pieces and serve hot.
from Russian kulebyaka.
More definitions of coulibiacDefinition of coulibiac in:
- The British & World English dictionary