- Able to be counted.More example sentences
- I remain hopeful that, in the din created by the current climate of pre-determined goals, products, standards, and countable outcomes, we will be able to hear.
- We could add any individual real number to the set of rational numbers and still have a countable collection, just as we may be able to prove individual problems from a non-algorithmic class of problems.
- Chocolates in a box are countable - two chocolates, a few chocolates, many chocolates, but who's counting?
More definitions of countableDefinition of countable in:
- The British & World English dictionary