- A way of life and set of attitudes opposed to or at variance with the prevailing social norm: the idealists of the 60s countercultureMore example sentences
- Right now the counterculture's online and mainstream culture's in space.
- Over the past two decades Almodóvar has moved from the counterculture to the mainstream.
- It should appeal to readers interested in social issues, psychology and the counterculture.
More definitions of countercultureDefinition of counterculture in:
- The British & World English dictionary