- Measures or activities designed to prevent the use or distribution of illegal narcotic drugs: the US is spending over $800m a year on counternarcotics [as modifier]: he was in charge of CIA counternarcotics operations in the Golden Triangle areaMore example sentences
- The US will also be supplying eight helicopters to help equip the Afghan counter-narcotics police.
- Much of the effort focused on the new counternarcotics police.
- Both countries finance outside security firms to train Afghan counternarcotics forces.
More definitions of counternarcoticsDefinition of counternarcotics in:
- The British & World English dictionary