- A bedspread.More example sentences
- We talk in his room with its single bed, bumpily spread with a candlewick counterpane in a cosy shade of plum.
- The replica beds with their counterpanes, striped canopy wall direction and curtains together with the warm glow from the twin overbed lamps provide an interior of great style.
- The roomy double bedroom suites were originally plainly decorated, their walls covered with sea grass, the beds under light-colored candlewick counterpanes, and pale Wilton wall-to-wall carpeting.
More definitions of counterpaneDefinition of counterpane in:
- The British & World English dictionary