noun (plural counterspies)
- A spy engaged in counterespionage.More example sentences
- At the same time, they were, and still are, fascinated by the exploits of secret agents and counterspies.
- Twenty-four books were published after the war by self-proclaimed spies or counterspies - 19 by men and five by women.
- Nash, a brilliant mathematician but an awkward human being, goes mad during the Cold War period, hallucinating about spies and counterspies.
More definitions of counterspyDefinition of counterspy in:
- The British & World English dictionary