- A flat surface for working on, especially in a kitchen.More example sentences
- It's gotten to the point where stainless-steel appliances and granite countertops are standard in luxury buildings.
- Upon returning home, Giovanni can't help but notice the chips in the ashtrays and teapots, the scratches on the countertops.
- The germs survive for hours - even days - on hospital rails, bed sheets and countertops.
More definitions of countertopDefinition of countertop in:
- The British & World English dictionary