- another term for counterbalance.More example sentences
- The new engine has a forged steal crankshaft with revised counterweights to handle the greater weight of the higher compression pistons.
- Applying this principle to crankshafts, if the counterweights aren't in the right place, the balancing job is much more difficult and ultimately requires more weight to achieve a balanced state.
- A production V - 8 crankshaft typically has six counterweights positioned at the front and rear of the crank.
More definitions of counterweightDefinition of counterweight in:
- The British & World English dictionary