- A traditional type of social English dance, in particular one performed by couples facing each other in long lines.More example sentences
- Scottish country dance groups worldwide today continue the tradition of social dancing popularized by the Society since its founding in 1923.
- He finds good direction right in the text, such as the description of Mr. Fezziwig's raucous English country dance party.
- When the set of the country dance brought them together, she whispered, ‘You should not have approached me.’
More definitions of country danceDefinition of country dance in:
- The British & World English dictionary