- First-class cricket played in the UK between the eighteen professional teams contesting the County Championship.More example sentences
- To yesterday's cricketers county cricket was a big thing, securing a contract was itself a colossal triumph.
- Though he recently broke a bone in his left hand while playing county cricket for Hampshire, he has been passed fit to play.
- The other side of the coin is that three of that team are no longer playing county cricket.
More definitions of county cricketDefinition of county cricket in:
- The British & World English dictionary