- US A court to which appeals are taken in a federal circuit or a state.More example sentences
- Anyone can file a complaint for judicial misconduct with the clerk of the federal court of appeals for the circuit in which a given judge sits.
- Last week, the federal court of appeals for the Sixth Circuit added one more piece to an already confusing puzzle.
- After graduation he went on to a clerkship on the federal court of appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, and there he found vindication.
More definitions of court of appealsDefinition of court of appeals in:
- The British & World English dictionary