- Sticking plaster made of silk or other cloth with an adhesive such as isinglass.More example sentences
- Next day at the council meeting, he sported court plasters on brow and beak.
- She went with the rest but went with a court plaster across her nose.
- He had streaks of court plaster on his right cheek and shoulder.
late 18th century: so named because it was formerly used by ladies at court for beauty spots.
More definitions of court plasterDefinition of court plaster in:
- The British & World English dictionary