- Correlated variation.More example sentences
- How can we account for such genetic variation and covariation of traits within the present framework?
- In a flexible variance-components framework, modeling such covariation as a covariance component in our analyses is straightforward.
- Competition also provides a mechanistic basis for understanding asymmetries and negative covariation in the sizes of different structures.
More definitions of covariationDefinition of covariation in:
- The British & World English dictionary