Definition of cow shark in English:
A dull gray or brown shark that lives mainly in deep water, especially in the North Atlantic and Mediterranean.
- Hexanchus griseus, family Hexanchidae
- Gido tossed a fresh piece of cow shark on the bait line about thirty feet off the stern of the boat.
- Members of this family are commonly referred to as cow sharks and are among the most primitive sharks.
- In the end we saw 5 different cow shark including a very large female of about 2,8 meters.
Definition of cow shark in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan