- 1A cow’s hide.More example sentences
- The saddle is made of a single animal skin, here a tanned cowhide.
- Animals often devour the vulnerable mucous membranes of dead animals, instead of trying to burrow through the cowhide.
- First they found a cowhide, corn kernels, shell casings - white-man stuff.
- 1.1Leather made from a cow’s hide.More example sentences
- The holsters are hand-stitched using the finest leather, horsehide, cowhide, sharkskin and exotics like ostrich and stingray.
- The chaise can be lifted from its frame and placed on the floor as a rocker and comes in canvas, leather and cowhide upholstery options.
- The decor - offset by luxurious red leather and cowhide sofas - is a form of therapy in itself.
- 1.2A whip made from cowhide.More example sentences
- He lashes Tom across the face with a cowhide and strikes him several times, then asks Tom again if he will do it.
More definitions of cowhideDefinition of cowhide in:
- The British & World English dictionary