- A flat sausage consisting of minced meat and savory stuffing wrapped in pieces of pork caul.More example sentences
- Take the crépinettes out of the oven, lay them out on the serving plate and serve them immediately.
- Wrap in Serrano ham and crépinette and tie with butcher's string until tight and firm.
- Sear the crépinette and roast on a baking sheet for about 10 minutes.
French, diminutive of crépine 'caul'.
More definitions of crépinetteDefinition of crépinette in:
- The British & World English dictionary