- A labor union of people of the same skilled craft.More example sentences
- For decades, socialists had denounced the craft union policy of the AFL and advocated the creation of mass industrial unions.
- The country's biggest craft union has given an overwhelming thumbs-down to the new national pay deal.
- There's already a campaign brewing with some American film craft union people about runaway film productions.
More definitions of craft unionDefinition of craft union in:
- The British & World English dictionary