- A helmet worn by a motorcyclist or a race car driver to protect the head in case of a crash.More example sentences
- Neither were wearing protective clothing or crash helmets.
- Its 200 highly trained members dress in white overalls, padded clothing and crash helmets to protect themselves against police batons and shields.
- Some advise wearing a motorcycle crash helmet with full-face visor, others say ski goggles work fine.
More definitions of crash helmetDefinition of crash helmet in:
- The British & World English dictionary