Definition of crashing in English:
Complete; total (used for emphasis): a crashing bore
More example sentences
- The staging was subpar and the costumes a crashing bore to anyone who knows anything about Wagner performances of the last 40 years or so.
- For the rains, if anything, have now become a crashing bore in Mumbai.
- At a deeper level, it seems to me that she is a world-class crashing bore.
- Example sentences
- There is also the fact that cockney gangsters of the sort found here had their cinematic stock crashingly devalued by all those geezer movies a few years ago.
- He's also crashingly, loudly, agonizingly wrong to order the police to confiscate legally owned private property.
- We'd all go home feeling crashingly underwhelmed.
Definition of crashing in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.