Definition of crashing in English:
Complete; total (used for emphasis): a crashing bore
More example sentences
- The staging was subpar and the costumes a crashing bore to anyone who knows anything about Wagner performances of the last 40 years or so.
- For the rains, if anything, have now become a crashing bore in Mumbai.
- At a deeper level, it seems to me that she is a world-class crashing bore.
- Example sentences
- There is also the fact that cockney gangsters of the sort found here had their cinematic stock crashingly devalued by all those geezer movies a few years ago.
- He's also crashingly, loudly, agonizingly wrong to order the police to confiscate legally owned private property.
- We'd all go home feeling crashingly underwhelmed.
Definition of crashing in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan