Definition of crave in English:
1Feel a powerful desire for (something): a program to give the infants the human touch they crave
More example sentences
- Kendall loves it, craves it and can put up with almost anything if there's a chance she's going to experience it.
- Sixty per cent of those polled said they regularly craved certain foods and drinks.
- Of course, there are people out there who like spam, who love and crave it.
- Example sentences
- One minute I was fighting off psychotic gossip cravers and the next thing I knew, I was here sobbing.
- One study found that when chocolate cravers were given milk chocolate, white chocolate or capsules of cocoa powder, their cravings were curbed only by eating the milk chocolate.
- From cheese cravers and milk lovers to yogurt enthusiasts and ice cream fanatics, consumers just can't seem to get enough dairy - with one notable exception.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia