Definition of creator in English:
1A person or thing that brings something into existence.
- It is given life by the intent of its creator and is initially designed to fulfill a certain goal.
- She appealed to creators worldwide to initiate exhibitions about this situation.
- Are you one of the thousands of businesses who get stuck into the task of nurturing the next generation of wealth creators?
1.1 (the Creator) Used as a name for God.
- It is a blasphemy against the very Creator of life who taught us to cherish and sanctify life.
- Since the worshipper accepts God as his Creator, the physical body thus already belongs to Him.
- He should heartily submit to the Lord's will, worship the Creator and efface his self-conceit.
Words that rhyme with creatorcater, crater, curator, data, debater, delator, dumbwaiter, equator, fascinator, freighter, frustrater, gaiter, grater, gyrator, hater, later, legator, mater, negator, pater, peseta, plater, rotator, skater, slater, stater, tater, traitor, ultimata, understater, upstater, waiter
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan