- 1A person or thing that brings something into existence.More example sentences
- It is given life by the intent of its creator and is initially designed to fulfill a certain goal.
- She appealed to creators worldwide to initiate exhibitions about this situation.
- Are you one of the thousands of businesses who get stuck into the task of nurturing the next generation of wealth creators?
- 1.1 (the Creator) Used as a name for God.More example sentences
- It is a blasphemy against the very Creator of life who taught us to cherish and sanctify life.
- Since the worshipper accepts God as his Creator, the physical body thus already belongs to Him.
- He should heartily submit to the Lord's will, worship the Creator and efface his self-conceit.