- Of or relating to a statement of Christian or other religious belief.More example sentences
- The current unhappy divisions among some bishops of the Anglican Communion has this issue of creedal Christianity and propositional revelation at its root.
- Nor does the completion of the canon of Scripture rule out the use of credal statements as tests of orthodoxy and summaries of Scriptural teaching.
- A longer creedal statement follows in verses 11-13.
More definitions of credalDefinition of credal in:
- The British & World English dictionary