- Awarded or in possession of credentials: impeccably credentialed professionalsMore example sentences
- Despite their credentialed heft, the panelists quickly resorted to high-minded drivel.
- In regions with competitive markets for lawyers, the men and women who choose jobs as prosecutors tend to be better credentialed than those in uncompetitive markets.
- These variously credentialed business advisers work with corporate HR offices for weeks or months to inculcate a philosophical message that they believe will change the fabric of a company.
More definitions of credentialedDefinition of credentialed in:
- The British & World English dictionary