- A small plastic card issued by a bank, business, etc., allowing the holder to purchase goods or services on credit.More example sentences
- You could also switch your balance to a credit card which charges a lower rate of interest.
- Last week my sister went into one of the big four banks to pay off my credit card.
- Have you ever acquired a credit card or a bank account under a different name?
More definitions of credit cardDefinition of credit card in:
- The British & World English dictionary