Definition of creditworthy in English:
(Of a person or company) considered suitable to receive credit, especially because of being reliable in paying money back in the past.
- It is still a buyer's market for creditworthy clients.
- The average rate for the credit lines is the prime rate - the interest rate banks charge their most creditworthy customers.
- There is sufficient bank credit available, for creditworthy people.
- Example sentences
- This, of course, assumes that the taxpayer has adequate financial resources and creditworthiness to qualify for that financing.
- Immigrant borrowers, who operate largely in cash, don't need a credit score to establish creditworthiness.
- Such factors include things like the applicant's creditworthiness and financial need.
Definition of creditworthy in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan