- 1A close-fitting, round neckline, especially on a sweater or T-shirt: [as modifier]: a crew-neck sweaterMore example sentences
- I was wearing a cosy crew-neck sweater and jeans.
- It's him on a hill, having a picnic with his wife, who is in a crew-neck orange sweater with white collar peeking out, and his children, who are in penny loafers.
- Julien [an owner] lets me wear my crew-neck sweater, not like at some of the private clubs where you must wear a jacket and tie and women can't wear open-toed shoes.
- 1.1A sweater with a crew neck.More example sentences
- Their quality grey, yellow and orange cashmere crew necks are clearly being marketed as an introduction to the label.
- Big loose weave knits, crew necks, roll necks, zip fronted or even a cardigan.
- Why is the Sailor in the picture wearing a black crew neck?
More definitions of crew neckDefinition of crew neck in:
- The British & World English dictionary