- The place where an offense has been committed and forensic evidence may be gathered: fingerprints left at a crime sceneMore example sentences
- They spend the next 10 hours processing the crime scene, finding clues to help detectives piece together what happened.
- One popular career is forensic analysis and crime scene investigation.
- People have wandered unhindered in and out of crime scenes.
More definitions of crime sceneDefinition of crime scene in:
- The British & World English dictionary