- Adultery, especially as formerly constituting grounds for the recovery of legal damages by a husband from his adulterous wife’s partner.More example sentences
- The last three chapters take up, in turn, the popular literature of domestic homicide, adultery in the church courts, and cases of ‘criminal conversation.’
- If this couple were then going through a spectacular trial for ‘criminal conversation’ then so much the better for attracting attention to the painter.
- Our Supreme Court has made it clear that the tort of criminal conversation exists in our State.
More definitions of criminal conversationDefinition of criminal conversation in:
- The British & World English dictionary