- A system of law concerned with the punishment of those who commit crimes. Contrasted with civil law.More example sentences
- The second relationship between public international law and international criminal law is more complex.
- Such protection will often include not only police protection but also a system of state criminal law under which offenders may be prosecuted.
- I did a fair amount of criminal law and civil law, but generally it was conveyancing.
More definitions of criminal lawDefinition of criminal law in:
- The British & World English dictionary