- 1A history of being convicted for crime: he admits he has a criminal recordMore example sentences
- This country has no use for the criminals of other nationalities, particularly if they have committed serious crimes or have long criminal records.
- They end up carrying a criminal record for a crime many argue their partner committed.
- The cards, containing details of credit history, criminal records and immigration status, are being introduced to combat identity theft and illegal working.
- 1.1A list of a person’s previous criminal convictions: the court said his criminal record would be expunged at the end of the yearMore example sentences
- Now Perren, who has a lengthy criminal record including 32 previous convictions for burglary, has been jailed for three years.
- In that sense, I'd say you need to find someone with a shopping list longer than his criminal record.
- In a harshly worded verdict, the court rejected Juppe's request to keep any conviction off his criminal record so he could remain in office.
More definitions of criminal recordDefinition of criminal record in:
- The British & World English dictionary