Definition of criminalistics in English:
plural noun[treated as singular]
Another term for forensics (see forensic).
- He's another member of the team of criminalistics, he's highly competitive, he's a talented jazz musician, and has had a gambling problem.
- CSI has as much to do with criminalistics as Baywatch has to do with being a lifeguard.’
- This natural law is the foundation of criminalistics and is the motivation behind the acquisition and analysis of trace evidence.
- Example sentences
- He is a forensic biologist and criminalist.
- Catherine suffers in a few episodes where her competence as a criminalist comes into question, and she is forced to deal with the consequences of a major blunder.
- Before going Hollywood, she spent 15 years as a criminalist with the LA County's Sheriff's Department.
Definition of criminalistics in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.