Definition of criminalistics in English:
plural noun[treated as singular]
Another term for forensics (see forensic).
- He's another member of the team of criminalistics, he's highly competitive, he's a talented jazz musician, and has had a gambling problem.
- CSI has as much to do with criminalistics as Baywatch has to do with being a lifeguard.’
- This natural law is the foundation of criminalistics and is the motivation behind the acquisition and analysis of trace evidence.
- Example sentences
- He is a forensic biologist and criminalist.
- Catherine suffers in a few episodes where her competence as a criminalist comes into question, and she is forced to deal with the consequences of a major blunder.
- Before going Hollywood, she spent 15 years as a criminalist with the LA County's Sheriff's Department.
Definition of criminalistics in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan