- (Of a system, situation, or place) causing or likely to cause criminal behavior: the criminogenic nature of homelessnessMore example sentences
- In the model, crime policies are governed by an assumption of rational choice, and are designed to deter rational actors from choosing a criminogenic path.
- As such, it appears that a criminogenic environment breeds fear of crime.
- That reflects their psychological neediness, rather than a criminogenic behavioural pattern.
More definitions of criminogenicDefinition of criminogenic in:
- The British & World English dictionary