- The process by which a business or other organization deals with a sudden emergency situation.More example sentences
- He's one of the world's foremost experts on crisis management, terrorism and homeland security.
- The plan deals with both crisis management and subsequent business recovery.
- Business continuity and crisis management has moved beyond being a security issue to being a well-understood business resilience issue: Security is just one layer of the onion.
More definitions of crisis managementDefinition of crisis management in:
- The British & World English dictionary