- The spraying of powdered or liquid insecticide or fertilizer on crops, especially from the air.More example sentences
- According to Time magazine, this was all in response to the FBI finding instructional material on crop dusting in the apartment of one of the attackers.
- The profession of crop dusting often requires a pilot to be fairly mobile and migrate to where the work is.
- ‘In crop dusting, the farmers would buy and supply the actual chemicals,’ he says.
More definitions of crop dustingDefinition of crop dusting in:
- The British & World English dictionary