- Colored flashes of interference in a color television receiver caused by the misinterpretation of high-frequency luminance detail as color information.More example sentences
- No noticeable cross-colour or cross-luminance artefacts could be seen on the episodes and fine detail was rendered as through it had been shot on component video.
- A further reduction of cross-colour is obtained by reducing the vertical and temporal resolution of the interpolation function for the colour information.
- The 2-dimension low pass filter reduces the cross-color to reproduce fine stripes and lattice patterns with the very minimum of color blur.
More definitions of cross-colorDefinition of cross-color in:
- The British & World English dictionary